Tuesday 13 January 2009

Heya guys. I went to my first intermediate (big doggy) class today. It was great fun. They had loads of big doggies and they were very nice to me. I was the baby of the class, which my mummy says means that I'm a clever little dog. I did very well on down and sit and stay, but my mummy says I get very distracted at all the other dogs (it's only cos I wanna say hello), and that I need to do more work on my heelwork. Also, my mummy says my attention span is very short but that's only cos I'm a baby (no I'm not, I'm a big boy!!!) so I can't be expected to pay attention to mummy for too long. But when she has sausages for me, yummy, I'll do anything for them!!!! Anyway, I'll get mummy to let me update you every week on my progress. Speak to ya guys next week. BYE!!!!!

And a little photo to show how handsome I am!!!!!


No comments: