Saturday 2 May 2009

Hiya guys. I'm so sorry that I haven't posted for 2 months. I'm so naughty!!! Anyway, I do agility now. Mummy took me to this lovely place where you do loads of fun things, jumping over poles, running through tunnels, and running over this thing called a "dog walk". It was really scary at first cos I was so high up but mummy said that it was fine, and I got enough confidence to run all the way along it. I have to learn loads of different commands though, but mummy says I am coping well with all the new commands. Apparently, she's really proud of me. :D It's my 1st birthday soon, the 21st of May. I'm so excited. Mummy says she's doing something for my birthday but I don't know what yet. She's being very secretive. I hope I get loads of treats and new toys. :D Anyway guys, I'll update you after my birthday, so I tell you all about it then. Here are some recent piccies of me. BYE!!!

No comments: